User Default NEVER self-loads + drive mount bypass

BusyBoxSt7

Gear owned
mx2424 analog, adat, aes
I have double, triple, quadruple checked and the correct settings are definitely loaded into my "User Default" but every time I turn on the unit it just goes into factory default and I have to go into the 901 menu to tell it to load the default. Does anyone know why it won't default to "default" ?!

Question 2 - is there any way to make it not search for drives when it turns on? I'm using this as a standalone converter, ADAT out to a different interface. So there's no drives connected to it, just wastes 30 seconds or whatever every time I turn it on.

I mainly use my MX2424's as convertors. I have the same issue, in that every time I switch them on I have ot reconfigure the i/o. This doesn't sound like a big hardship but I have a small mix room & they are not very easy to access. Would be great if there was a way to get them to hold the settings.

You can save them as a preset. Though you may still have to push shift>input if you need some inputs enabled (for tracking or for monitoring). But yeah, the manual says if you save a "user default" it should just turn on with that but "otherwise it will return to factory default". I definitely have a user default set up but the unit always goes to factory default anyway :(

New threads

Members online

No members online now.