X-48 Service Manual

grazygear

Gear owned
Tascam x-48
I have had problems with option cards IF-AN24x and IF-AE24x and get any help from Tascam support and have read problems round the world with Tascam bad support.Now the problems with the option cards has solved without Tcam support because I do have the SERVICE MANUAL with all schemas.Now I do not need anymore Tcam support - only the engineer who can read the schemas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Grazygear,

Would you be willing to share the Service manual with me as I am an Engineer and I have an X48 with IF-AD Card that I need to fix.

Hi Grazygear,
It's great news you have the service manual.
It would be amazing if you could share it with the community here.
I'm sure it'd be a life saver sooner or later.
Thanks,
Al

Hi!
I have also purchased from Montebello the original printed Service Manual. It is a huge bunch of paper to me. I have been trying to get information about motherboard, but it is impossible , just because this one is from proprietary nowadays inexistent company from Taiwan : iWill model iMax. I have been searching for it but not a single replacement found for that microATX Pentium 4 motherboard.

So, I will gladly take some page scanning on demand. Of course, if this is not prohibited by the forum.

Thank you all in advance for any suggestion about motherboard replacement (PC tech confirmed chipset death).

I can buy one with bios or mobo problem for $430 Is worthy? I think I need this manual if its available in pdf

New threads

Members online