2seemy

Arnold Janssen

From
Holland
Gear owned
Tascam DM3200
Today I bought the 2 seemy card for my Tascam DM3200.

I think I can install the card myselfe but is it enough to only pull the power cable from the Tascam so my hair will stay in model?

Merry Xmas and a happy newyear!!!

Best regards from Holland.

Reactions: Peter Batah
Headroom.....bedankt voor de tip. Heb je de stroomkabel van de 2seemy monitor gekoppeld aan de power van de Tascam? (Kroonsteentje?)
Ben benieuwd hoe je dat gedaan hebt, wil jou tip dus graag uitvoeren.

Groeten, Arnold.

Oh this is nice! I searched for it online, but can't seem to find it. Where did you get it @Arnold Janssen?

Oh this is weird. I actually found it at seemy.com, with the www it didn't work at first. I thought they might have been out of business or something.

Looks like a delicate operation to install - checked the pictures. And I'm not sure I would like to touch a perfectly working display, knowing they are the most prone to failure part in the console.

@Marvel If it ain't broke...don't fix it!

@Peter Batah which is exactly what I will do: leave it untouched. Might order one soon to at least have it in case the inevitable happens. Unless a new display is easy to get hold of and not too expensive. :)

But I have to open the thing soon anyway to replace the broken fader, so I might change my mind, haha.

Nice! Now I am seriously thinking about it.

All 4 of my DM cards are in use in my mixer (Do I have to use a card slot for the VGA output?).

More to the point... I don't really want the DM screen on another monitor. I just want to repair my existing monitor that is IN the mixer.

If you only want to repair the display, then you have to buy a new one.
You’ll need a free slot for you’re VGA out.

Best regards.

You do NOT need to forfeit an expansion slot for the 2SeeMy installation. The instructions show a procedure to mount on the ventilation grill. I've installed that way on both of my DM3200's.

2SeeMy works great!
Got one just before my board screen died.
Totally changes the experience of using the DM.
So many tiny parameters are easy to see and use.

Reactions: Peter Batah
You do NOT need to forfeit an expansion slot for the 2SeeMy installation. The instructions show a procedure to mount on the ventilation grill. I've installed that way on both of my DM3200's.
Did you just say you installed 2seemy on 2 dm3200s? Does that mean you installed TWO 2seemy CARDS, one in each of the 2 mixers? Or can ONE 2seemy card be installed in two mixers?

Last edited:

New threads

Members online

No members online now.