Another post looking for the SX-1 os

theycallmebob

Hi all

I'm trying to revive one of these for a friend and it seems I'm not the only one trying to find this.

http://dev.tascam-parc.com/ is gone so all the links I found in past posts are dead. Did anyone happen to backup the files mentioned here?

Many thanks for any help you can give.

Bob

I didn't try Tascam. Looking around online I got the impression their support wouldn't be much help. When I found the posts here with users sharing the files that seemed the quicker and easier option.

Bob:
Check your mail ,as I just sent a pm with a link to all the SX 1 software you could ever need. This was supplied to me by another forum member to whom I am very grateful.

Reactions: mixerizer
Thanks so much for the link. And to everyone who kept these files around. It's greatly appreciated.

HEY everyone glad to see there are others have solved SX-1 "Fader Calibration Ended" issue. My mixer sat in storage a few years, Not sure if the CD ROM is seeing the software disk. Planing to open it up as suggested in this forum and see what I get. Fingers crossed; will be in touch. thanks.

dmartin Could I also request access to the software for the SX-1?

Mateusz:
I will not be at my studio for some months; out of town gig. I will be happy to send the software when I get back. In the meantime I asked another sx1 user whom I provided the files to if they could send them to you.

Last edited:

New threads

Members online

No members online now.