DM-24 and Windows 7

If the DM24 is at 3.00 it's ok. If not... You need 3.00 for the IFFWDM.

it seems to me that all is well. I plugged a friend's laptop and the same

Attachments

• bez tytułu.JPG
    bez tytułu.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 26
or maybe something in the settings in the mixer is converted to not be possible to show

How can I check if my card IF / FW DM is working. Maybe something's wrong with my card?

The instructions that you wrote where you change the LEGACY was on windows 7 Now I have windows xp and can not be changed because it is the only LEGACY definitive controller IEEE 1394 compatible with OHCI. There is only one driver

After many failed attempts, I suspect that something is going on with the mixer. Tomorrow I go to a friend who has the Presonus mixer, connecting my computer and see if it will be fine

Everything already known. I plugged a friend Presonus mixer to my computer with Windows XP and installed without any problem.
I plugged my mixer to a friend with a Mac computer and it does not see. : (
What happened? if it has fallen to me IF-FW card?
The mixer shows the presence of the card in the first slot
Please help!

Do any of you use of your card DM24 and IF / FW DM on windows 7?

I have the IF/ FW DM and run it on XP with no problems. I tried to install it on a Windows 7 computer and was unsuccessful. I started out with the problem of the driver not being signed to Win 7 requirements. Got past that problem. Got it loaded, but kept on getting error messages about compatibility problems with Win 7. The program would never run properly. I tried XP compatibility mode. It didn't work. The driver would not talk to the DM24. I finally gave up. If someone has been successful in both loading the driver and having it communicate with the mixer, I'd like to hear from them.

@rmandelbaum- If I keep the mixer I will probably do that. Thanks for the input.

Motu 2408 works only with PCI, and I care about the work with a laptop.

I know the last post here is quite a few months ago. But I want to let you know that I've just bought a DM24 with IFFWDM in it. And got it working on win7.

There was a driver-cd with the firewirecard. This driver (v1.01) I've installed on my laptop with win7-ultimate. Then when it asked for the mixer, i've connected the firewire cable, but the computer didn't find the mixer.
After changing the firewire-cable, the computer did find the mixer, and everything is working perfectly now.

And what you have Win7?
I have tested the 64 bit and does not work.

I use a Asus-laptop with windows-7-ultimate-32bit, and the windows-driver V1.01 for IFFWDM and everything is working fine.

But I had to change the cheap fireware-cable by a more expensive one.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.