DM-4800-no sound of audio tracks-although with signal on the meter bridge

emymarquez

From
Frankfurt Germany
Gear owned
DM 4800
my question is ,,
on the slot 1 ,from 25 to 48 .im using it for audio signal tracks that is coming my pc,, normally all the tracks are ok, i could see them on the meter bridge signal, except the 4 tracks,,14-16-17-21- that has no sound but these tracks has a signal on the meter bridge,...on the slot i checkked them all they are there and ok,thanks Arjan ,hope you can solve this problem ,,

@emymarquez Did you Output Assign those specific channels properly. eg. Buss / Stereo / Direct

Last edited:
Hi Peter ! Ill check it,,im still so new on this mixer, ,so what i did is ,i just use the other channels output,let say track 14 then i use the output track 19,what i did while the track 15 is working ,i tried to solo then i switched the SEL 14 and 15 to find it where ,like the button SCREEN,EQ ,also on the BUSS , perhaps tell me how to get in to your prognose BUSS /STEREO /DIRECT,which one is the right one , Thanks Peter

@emymarquez Select channel 14 for example. Then look at the Output Assign section (top left). What have you selected. Which one of the LED's is lit.
DNIbjUN.jpg

Hi Guys ! thank you all so much for the tips and informations,i honestly appreciate,,so glad that the mixer with the tracks 14-16-17- and 21 worked ,,Yes Peter that is right ,,,its on the OUTPUT ASSIGN and the STEREO button,,,yes it did by selecting the channel ,,,sounds also better ,Thanks once again ,and i did a video this afternoon,but its too big ,,just in case ,,,i wish you all Merry Xmas and a happy New Year most of all stay safe ,we must all learn to respect this virus...but with life,till next time . :)

Reactions: Peter Batah

New threads

Members online