DM4800 host controller for W7 64 bit

Herman Bo

Gear owned
DM4800
Hello everyone.In the first place Happy and musical 2018. I have a DM4800 with if fw dm mkII fire wire. Transport is working but the fire wire card is only connected in the dm itself when I connect in the digital slot 1 2 menu to 16 tracks input. When I connect to 32 tracks I get message no cable. In the control panel with 32 channeks selected iin the dm i get messahe no device found when I select in the dm4800 digital slot 1 2 menu 16 tracks in however I get in the control panel locked with 16 channels in and out but after 1 minute connected I get message unlock so I can not work with the card. I thought the card was fried and brought it to a professional service point. They replaced the fire wire chip and diodes but no difference. I have the beta driver 130f9 from this forum and work with a hp elitebook i7 with windows 7 64 bit. I downloaded the jmucron ohci comliant IEEE 1394 host cintroller. However on the tascam. com site is a compatible driver list and it says that for we 64 bit is no driver. But here on this forum I read that many people work with it so can anybody help me what I do wrong and give me a link for the right w7 64 bit driver and host controller for the if fw dm mk II fire wire card or know what I do wrong in order to let my dm finally work. Thanks greetings Herman

New threads

Members online

No members online now.