DP-006 Beginners Question

ronney22

Gear owned
DP-006
Can I record from the headphone jack into Input A or Input B? I have tried from XM radio and PC, no signal. I have checked all the trouble shooting suggestions and searched the Forum with no luck. I have also maxed my incoming volume controls as well as the output volume from my source. If all fails, will USB from my PC do the trick? Thanks.

Reactions: JRSIV
Not sure what you are trying to do. The headphone jack is an output and the inputs are inputs. Most people would not throw these into a loop. Again, if you explain what you are trying to do we might be able to come up with a solution.

Reactions: axd1967
I don't have the DP006, but took a quick look at the manual. Assuming you have the correct cable (3.5mm TRS to 1/4"x2) to connect the headphone output of your XM Radio or PC to the A and B inputs of the recorder, have you selected the A and B inputs from "INPUT SETTING" with the same named button and subsequently assigned A and B inputs to tracks?
USB can transfer audio WAV files to and from the DP-006 or for backups, but can not be used to "live stream" audio into it for recording.

Reactions: Shaun Wade
My question must pale in comparison. However it is about looping lol.
My manual became somewhat useless to me right off the hop. As I accidentally erased the demo song that came on the sd card.
I'm wondering how to isolate some measures and just have them repeat itself. Or put in a fill and have it resume?
Thanks for any replies.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.