DP-24SD Card Error

Joann

From
California
Gear owned
Tascam DP-24SD
I was transferring a song to my computer and I noticed the songs in my Windows Music file were downloading onto my recorder. Now I have files on the recorder and when I go to erase them the recorder reads Card Error. I guess I need to get a new SD Card. I purchased my DP-24SD two weeks ago, the first song I downloaded onto the computer and on CD just fine.

I need a suggestion on what type of SD Card to purchase. I want to spend between $15-$30 for one. Can anyone offer a suggestion, it would be greatly appreciated!

Try doing a FULL FORMAT ... MENU/FORMAT/FULL FORMAT ... this will put the card in a ready state for the DP24. Be advised that this erases ALL data on that card, you'll be starting off as new (but no demo songs).

Awesome! Thank you for the advice. I kind of didn't want to have to buy a new card, but I will try your suggestion first. /m\

my recommendation is buy a bigger capacity card with hi speed capability and keep the original one. If your computer can still read the card, bring it to windows and erase the files from it. SD card is now cheaper than before. I recommend to buy 2 or 3 and use it one per-project. it will safe your time and money later.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.