Dp-24sd vocal effects

R D Kelley

Gear owned
DP-24SD
DP-24SD VOCAL EFFECTS
Does anyone know how to apply effects to the microphone input(s) that will be recorded? Just want a little reverb. Everything in the manual and online seems to be for guitar effects or for mixdown.

Thanks

in the mixer screen of the track you want to add reverb curser over to insert effect light that up,then over to send effect 1 set the off to post turn the knob up,turn master send 1 all the way up.Now go to the reverb screen turn on set what you want be sure the gain in up,that should do it.Remember you can only use 1 effect.

Sure this isn't how you do it for guitar? The Tascam acts as though it will apply only to the last input (guitar). For example your suggestion to turn up master send- Master Send is not accessible for input A settings (cursor will not go there). Doing what I could of your instructions I get all of the vocals sounding like robots. Scratchy machine voices. Any other ideas?

Shit,sorry about that,forget that send effect.I meant eff 1 turn that up next to it is master 1 turn that up.Next go to effect hit select till you see reverb,be sure that it on and be sure the return is all the way up.You can adjust it there or just turn down eff 1 in the mixer screen .Don,t worry about chorus or delay they will be on but you can only use one.

Reactions: Indy73

New threads

Members online

No members online now.