DP-32 Power Supply Photo or Description

DulceLabs.com

Quick request for a photo or detailed descrip for the DP-32 power supply. Redoing studio and some got mized up. I thought it was a wall wart, but the model listed in the manual looks like a floor brick. Can someone post up a photo or tell me the exact label on the DP-32 power supply? Thanks!

I think I found it -- can anyone confirm it's a wall wart of the brand "Golden Profit Electronics"?

OK so I found out it is the Golden Profit adapter. The manual shows a Tascam floor brick adapter for the DP-32, but the DP-32SD manual shows the Golden Profit wall wart adapter. They must have switched out to the cheaper one at some point, hence the name "Golden Profit". :rolleyes:

Don't be surprised as supplies of current accessories often run out and then new cheaper sources are found and not necessarily to the better. Golden Profit says it all to me. Better to have some spares or build a more reliable linear supply- switchers are always failing as they are built in too confined a space and with little regard to longevity. I fixed or replaced may of them in anything from Transmitters to other devices like ISDN units or audio processors.

Members online