DP32sd Cutting out intermittently while in Record standby/Monitor Mode

MJW111

Gear owned
dp32sd
Has anyone experienced this ? I am new to the forum and mixing in genral - The DP32SD i bought from a reputable on line website ,after a few previous uses , seems to cut out on all channels being used for like 2 minutes then comes back again - Granted I havent troubleshot the Nady 1400 Amp I use with it - but wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this before looking at the amp side ?

Mjw111

Thanks for your reply cmaffia. No I havent - I was thinking about that - it has he one that came with it in it - but if I am not mistaken , I did pull it out at one point and put it back in .believe it started happening after that. Honestly I havent read or learned enough about the unit . I wasnt even aware you needed to format he card for it . I do vocal,percussion cant live without music and have always wanted to record and mix.I was wondering myself , if if it has to be in or not when in standby ...I will scope that out . I have only owned it for a yr or so , I would imagine it has latest FW . But what do I do usb be it with the tascam site to check it out ?

DO NOT swap memory cards in and out without turning the unit off unless you want to lose the current song and corrupt the new card.

Thanks for the tip . yeah not really sure if I did it with or without it on - I may just pop a new 16gb or something in it. Its not that I dont want to read and learn all I can about it - this 32sd is a real bad ass machine from what I have learned so far. Just these days w/work,kids and family it is real hard to find the time to dedicate to anything much else

New threads

Staff online

Members online