Erratic dB Levels 29/30 and 31/32

SimonT

Gear owned
DP-32SD
Hi
The dB Levels shown on the display for the Faders on channels 29/30 and 31/32 won't stay still! And when I finally set them at 0dB the faders are higher (physically) than the rest of the Faders ...i.e. slightly above the thicker white line than they should be for 0dB.
Any thoughts?
Simon

Are you up to date on the firmware? If so, reset to your default state (per Phil Tipping's video in the video tutorial sticky thread), or do a factory reset. That's the quickest way to solve the problem. There are other ways to test and cure this, but a reset is the least complicated.

Most Likely Cause:
You've gotten the physical faders out of sync with the internal digital faders after engaging and disengaging the "Fader Group" button.

Last edited:
Reactions: Julius
Thanks Mark,
I have updated the firmware so I'll try your suggestion tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed.
Cheers for the rapid reply.
Simon

Reactions: Mark Richards
I restored the Initial Preference Settings but that hasn't helped..Is that the same as a Factory Reset?

Hi, Simon. According to the manual a factory reset is accomplished by going to PREFERENCES and then scroll down to INITIALIZE.

Good luck!

FP

New threads

Members online