Falling Rain Hereeee!

I tried.

your soundcloud link goes to your page, on there I can't see this song,nor how to listen to the others.

I just wanna click on the soundcloud link and,you know, go straight to soundcloud to listen.

I can't be bothered looking any further,if you want me to hear your work,put up a proper link. I don't have the time nor the inclination to sift thru someone's web page in search of a song I don't really need to listen to.

@Wily Kuo
Saul Goodman ( 's all good, man) :)

I will listen because, as a bassist for three original bands, I love nothing more than to listen to another original artist's music.

Probably why I was frustrated at not finding your music easily hehe

Oh wow, I just listened, this is a great song. it passes my extremely technical and involved method of judging songs. If my feet are tapping then it is a good song. Love your vocals and your phrasing, your playing is right on the money too. Did you write this song?

You need to get a band together and record some tasty bass and drums :)

Last edited:
Thx for the kind words pal, yeah I wrote all the songs myself, but there're pretty raw now hahah, only formed by my vocal and the acoustic guitar, hoping to find a record label which can do the works with me! hahah... still appreciate your words man!

New threads

Members online