Help.... naughty cat ruined my mark out button :/

carl pickering

Gear owned
dp32sd
hi, i left my beloved dp32sd for 2 seconds and my cat decided to take a tiny pee right on the mark out button and now its not working lol
can anyone do me a favour and provide a blank songfolder marked in at 0 and out at 10 mins... i can then use it as a template and duplicate for each song i do, otherwise without mark out i cant mixdown and master as when i hold down markset and out to set endtime it just jumps back to zero :(
help please... and yes the cat is grounded indefinitely lol

@carl pickering get a can of Dexoit ASAP and liberally spray that area with it.

In Australia , a small can of Deoxit is......$45 !!! I kid you not. Plenty of other brands available for around $15.You want lubricating contact cleaner.In case you find similar prices for Deoxit

Reactions: -mjk-
There should be an old topic here somewhere inhere where we discussed the European equivalent, but I don't remember what it was.. OK, found it: It's called 'Tuner 600' from Kontakt Chemie. Maybe that one found its way down under for a more decent price..

@Arjan P have a German contact cleaner in Taiwan that smells exactly like Deoxit. That's the one I use.

The one I mentioned is a German brand - maybe you are talking about the exact same stuff?

Kontakt 60 is what I have.

Ah OK, that's available here too - same company, also Kontakt Chemie. Word is that Kontakt 60 is a bit more aggressive than Tuner 600. Personally I never noticed a difference but did switch to Tuner 600.

Thanks for that info @Arjan P. That makes sense for Taiwan.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.