HGR 2488 VGA Monitor Interface adapter

Rick Shaw

Gear owned
Tascam 2488 and more
Gentlemen:
Is there in fact the board and adapter cables/ribbons/plugs to add an external monitor,without
having to buy the entire monitor/kit from England! It would certainly nice to use an existing flat screen monitor to do this job and simply add the adapter/cables etc. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Hi, the kit from HGR is just the adapter module and cables. you supply the monitor. They ship really fast and will answer any questions you may have. HGR are the only source for this interface. Take a look at their site here

Hi Rick,

Our VGA Monitor Interface kit does not include a monitor. The cost of supplying and shipping monitors to our overseas customers is prohibitively expensive so the module was designed to allow any VGA compatible PC monitor to be used. If you don't already have a monitor and suitable VGA cable these can normally found cheaply in your local area.

I hope that this helps.

Steve (HGR Music)

Reactions: Bogman1962
Thanks to Realtime and HGR-Music. I have ordered the kit and humbly appreciate the responses to my questions. It's quite helpful being able to get answers and help on this forum!
Thank you all!

New threads

Members online