How do I select the different effects? Coloured tabs

Sonorous

Hi guys and gals.

Just trying to figure out how to select the reverb module.
I hit effects and am only getting the yellow tabs, effects, Noise suppressor and Compressor.
Im wanting to select the blue tab for Reverb..

How do I get to that?

thanks.

Truth be told, I just leave mine set to reverb, in order to use it on vocals...I'd have to be sitting at the DP-24 to remember how to switch, but it will be either the wheel or the arrow buttons, I expect. If no one else posts the answer for you today, we are doing some recording tomorrow, so I'll have a look at it then, and post the results after we've finished tracking for the day.

Reactions: Sonorous
This is what I found on mine - when I press Effect, it brings me to my Reverb settings screen. If I press Select (F3), it toggles between Reverb, Chorus, and Delay. On the other hand, if I press Guitar (F1), it brings me to the yellow tab labeled Amp, where I can select between compressor, noise suppressor, etc. Pressing the F1 tab (now labeled Send) returns me to my reverb settings.

So, when you're at the yellow Amp tab, try pressing the F1 key, which sould be labeled Send, and it should bring you to the blue tab, where you can select between reverb, chorus, and delay. I soloed a track as I switched between the reverb, chorus, and delay, and the effect on the track did change accordingly. Once you get to the reverb tab, play an individual track using the Solo key, and you can really dial it in exactly where you want it.

Hope this helps!

(Edited to add) Also, here is an overview of the Effects module from the official Tascam DP-24 training DVD by David Wells. He put a number of videos on You Tube to demo his DVD (which is very good, by the way - I do have it), and this one is just what you're looking for:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sonorous

New threads

Members online