I’ve Completed My Song... Now what!

Doodle46

Veteran
Gear owned
Recorder, Guitars, Keys
(Ref. Tascam DP-32sd)
1. I’ve completed my song & mixed/mastered it on my Tascam DP-32sd.
2. I want to put the song on my laptop computer.
3. I want to place the song in Documents, so that I can upload it to YouTube, or some other musical outlet.
4. Note: I previously lost hours of recording work, by removing the SD Card from my Tascam & inserting it into my computer, so I will not make that mistake again. From now on I will use my USB Cable.
5. Question: After I run the USB Cable from my Tascam to my computer, what steps will I follow-thru with to have a successful experience? This should not be complicated, or at least, I hope not!

You have to enable USB inside menu of tascam,connect a good USB to mini-usb cable (sometimes cheap cables moto working well and PC can't recognize the dp) go to Menu/USB enable, your computer Will advice you that a new storage disk is connected and you Can access It like a normal disk or pendrive. You can find your music files inside the folder Music/yoursongname and you Can put your loops and samples from PC to Memory inside the folder audio depot and use It in your tracks

If you lost songs by putting the SD card in your computer get a new SD card.
This shouldn't happen but it did to me also when using the card that came with the unit.
I replaced that and now I move the card over to my laptop without issues.

Reactions: Doodle46

New threads

Members online

No members online now.