SkywaveTDR

Soundaholic
From
Chicago area
Website
s609729863.onlinehome.us
Gear owned
Teac, Tascam, Sony
People know me as one who complains a lot about junk products and that. This time I have praise for something that should be known.
What is this strange high quality item I talk about?
My brother Repair Technicians of Teac stations. I have had nothing but good relations with guys like Jim Finch of Montebello location and Russ Bachmann of New Jersey location.
You meet some of the nicest people in this field of service and they do nothing but help you every chance they get. Adrian Pro Audio- Adrian, has gone above the call of duty to send me parts and technical documentation when needed.
Where else will you find such a great group of guys to get the vital info you need regarding these products?

I hope to measure up to the likes of these professionals.

You call them as you see them Sam.
You measure up just fine. Russ has been a good tech friend over the years. Adrian is one of the most gracious and knowledgeable people I have met.

Just to make it known after a time of trial as some would say, there is a trainee who has taken on some pretty advanced challenges and has been doing well. This is a person I suggest people to go to in the SE part of the states. This Gerhard and we talk on occasion to discuss technical matters.
If you have equipment over that way in Florida and if it is dBx equipment he has fixed these units without any schematics- dBx burned them up at some point which was suppose to be a fire. If you need his contact info I can send it to you.

New threads

Members online