Location counter link

Jerome Williams

Veteran
Gear owned
DM3200
Hello all,
I’m wondering if and how is possible to get the counter on the DM to receive the counter in the DAW so that you see it on the DM as well as the DAW..anyone? Thank you so much for your help

The exact details of the setup will be different depending on what DAW you are using. I've set my system to work with Logic X and/or an ADAT HD24. For both the location display is perfectly in sync. Your DAW needs to generate MTC which will need to be routed to the 3200's MTC port(USB), or the midi i/o on the back of the 3200. Also enable MMC on both the DM and your DAW. You will want to check out the Midi Setup page in the DM to make sure the MMC and MTC are routed correctly to communicate with the DAW. If your transport controls on the DM are already controlling your DAW, you probably already have the MMC sorted. The location counter on the DM works off of the MTC coming in via midi.

Reactions: Jerome Williams
Thank you...
I finally figured it out for ProTools but it’s off a fraction. Next step-
How to get theDM auto faders to write while mixing. It’s a little hard to understand the manual or maybe my mind can’t grasp it completely...lol.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.