M-520 Mixer

bobadrew

From
MS, USA
Gear owned
MX-2424, M520, M38, M30
I've got an M-520 mixer that I've had for several years and I think it's time I move on to something else. I purchased this board from Randy Blevins in Nashville around 2009. I just wanted to check here and see if there was any interest in it. I would rather sell it to someone who could appreciate it than put it on eBay. PM me if you are interested. I'm in Jackson, MS.

-andrew

Some specs on the board;
20 inputs
8 assignable submixes
4 Aux sends
16 channel monitor mixer
3 band (fixed Q) parametric EQ

There are tons of routing options and I really like the on board monitor mixer. This has been a great board for my project studio.

Issues - Some dirty pots, Ch 1 Output is not working. I've never been able to use the PFL section. I don't know if it's user error or if it's not user error.

I have photos, user manual, brochure available if you're interested.

-andrew

I have one too and one thing for sure is I will not get rid of it. They are great units to use. I could get signals going where I wanted easily with that mixer- I walked up to some of these Yamaha digitals and after two hours could still not get a signal through it.
There is nothing easy about those digitals and I consider them a pain in the Axx. Oh, I was Chief Engineer at this place and I was the guy who fixed them

New threads

Members online