Model 16 stereo final

MarkL

Gear owned
Tascam Model 16
Hello!
I'm new to the forum and to Tascam. I looked for a "hello" page but could not find it. I bought the Model 16 recently. I have two tracks. Track one is guitar and track two for a vocal track. I think I am not getting the sequence to follow to take track one and two and combine them on tracks 13/14. I bring the song up and can hear it great. I record the two tracks (1&2) using the record button on track 13/14. I did a stereo mix export to my sd card. I attempted to listen to the (hopefully) combined tracks on my card and its just really nothing. I can barely hear the tracks. I know there's a simple thing I'm doing wrong but just not getting it.
Thank you,
Mark

Welcome to the Tascam Forums. Since the recordings are digital, you can normalize them or add gain in post processing to make them louder. There are sticky posts in the Portastudios Forum about Mastering and master track levels that might help.

Thank you for answering! The problem seems to be playback when I play off of the SD card. I think I am not getting my two tracks correctly into a stereo pair and then transferring them onto the SD card properly. (almost as a mastered sound) The track shows up but the sound quality is horrible) I’ll do some searching here and see what I can find.
Thank You!

Reactions: -mjk-

New threads

Members online

No members online now.