Model 24 Master(Tracks 23/24) into Reaper Master Win 10

muttomatic

From
Twin Cities
Gear owned
Model 24, 244
I've been banging my head on my desk and scrounging the forum and the internet and can't seem to find an answer. I've managed to do it in Cakewalk. Limited success with Mixbus. I just can't figure out how to select the inputs for Master other than what it defaults to. I'm sure it's an easy solution, but it escapes me.

Thanks in advanced.

The Routing Matrix will show all the available inputs from whatever sources you have configured with Reaper, and also all the track assignments. I really don't understand what you want to do, but whatever it is, you may want to start by looking at the Routing Matrix. That's Alt-R on Windows.

The Routing Matrix doesn't have 23 & 24 as available inputs for the Master Channel. They are only available for an audio track. I can make an audio track with 23 & 24 from the Model 24 as the inputs, arm it, and then I can have all audio sent to the Master Channel in Reaper. That's the only workaround I have found in Reaper.

I honestly still don't understand what you're trying to do, but I think ReaInsert might allow you to send what you want to the Master Bus.

Thank you! I was just trying to get the Master from the Model 24 routed to the Master of Reaper.

Reactions: -mjk-
Oh, OK. I've never heard of that being done before. Hope you get it working.

Reactions: muttomatic
I did get it to work. Although, it wouldn't let me render that way. So, I had to create another track with input from 23/24 so I could record the master out of the Model 24 direct to PC. I'm sure it's not how most anyone does things, but I never claimed to know what I was doing. :D

I use Reaper mainly as a multitrack recorder with a synchronized master recorder. All of my main tracks are mono and I mix through a console down to another stereo track. I don't use the Reaper master track and I monitor off the console's control room bus.

Reactions: muttomatic

New threads

Members online