Model 24 Rack Case Help

JosephMichalek

Gear owned
Tascam Model 24
To start I want to say hello as well as thank you to anyone who has any information for me! The names Joe, I hail from Detroit but have transplanted north of Chicago. I had a large "Home" studio about 12 years ago but sold it off as a package a few years after. I had mostly gotten out of the game but about a year ago I started to research what was new as well as what stood the test of time. I researched things I used to use and things I used to have and compared them to modern items. This time around I intend to make my studio mobile, that's my niche so to say. The model 24 has been the mixer and audio interface package I chose, I absolutely love this thing and for my knowledge and skill and what I intend on using it for I am pretty sure it was the best choice. Here comes where I need help though! I am hoping that there is (im not holding my breath though) a slant top rack case on wheels that this puppy will fit into. There is a link of an example I am talking about, if however this doesn't exist (which based on the size of it, I am feeling it wont) if anyone has any transport case suggestions I am all ears.

https://www.guitarcenter.com/ProX/T-16MRSS-16U-Rack-x-10U-Top-Mixer-DJ-Combo-Flight-Case.gc?rNtt=mixer case&index=90

Last edited:
That’s what I was a little worried about, I was hoping to have something I could permanently affix so I could lock it up and roll it into the bus.

I do appreciate the suggestions you sent me though! It may be a route I end up following in

Yeah I was planning on doing something like that but then I discovered that the Rockville mix table fits in the bag with the Tascam. I have a couple of really thin pieces of foam to place in between them. Works great.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.