MU1000 Time

TascMan

Soundaholic
From
Lancaster, PA USA
Gear owned
DM3200 UH-7000 3030R2R
Recently, I installed a new LCD screen and, just for the hell of it, the whole 2seemy setup. (I am soooo glad to see my screen again) When I put in the 2seemy setup, I put in a flush mount VGA socket in the back plate of the DM (yes I had to cut a small hole!), left the seemy card inside the DM (secured) and ran a VGA cable from the now internal seemy card to the backside of the VGA flush mount. This setup works great, BUT....
To get the job done I had to take off my meter bridge. I have since replaced it and all meters are working fine. All lights are working fine. I have control of the input channel choices, the return channel choices etc.. But the time numbers are randomly being set to random numbers and I can't control the time display from my DAW. Right now, it shows 13H 17M 00S and 23F. A little while ago, it showed 55H 32M .......and now it just flipped again to 17H 17M 00S and 23F. Weird. I don't have any programs open except IE for this forum. Any ideas? oops, there it goes again to 17:57.00. What the hell? Am I being haunted? Now 17:33.37 25F

Long shot guess: perhaps the MTC stream is corrupted by either a midi cable or an incorrect setting. Maybe in the course of uninstall/reinstall something went amiss.

Check all the usual suspects - MTC settings in the DM automation menu, DAW MTC output, cable connections to/from DAW, and the MU1000 connection itself.

Hope you get it sorted out.

CaptDan

Thanks Dan, Checked all. I know something may have gone amiss during the installation, but everything works fine, except the clock. It seems to randomly be getting its numbers from somewhere else
However,
Would you mind posting a screenshot of your midi screen? I just want to make sure I am not missing anything..Thanks

FIXED!!! YEA!!! solution: Went to "automation" page and hit "Clear Data" --as per Mr C Maffia...Thanks--- and then noticed that, for some unknown reason, near the bottom of the screen "TC" was checked. I moved the check down to "MTC (USB)" and wouldn't you know it...fixed. Working perfectly.

I appreciate it nonetheless. Thanks anyway Dan.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.