Need msr16 reel table with bush

Poytar

Hi
Need a reel table bush for a msr 16, has hairline cracks and runs of centre. Wanting the table as well as these seem to difficult to seperate.
Cheers Pete

Buy this from Tascam Ninja.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/233514250406?hash=item365e88b0a6:g:MoAAAOSwH5NeX4gP
You can remove the old bushing from the table by heating it cautiously (eg. on a kitchen stove) together with table. The alu table and the Zamac busing have different melting points.
Hurry up with the buy, it sells fast. These Zamac bushings tend to disintegrate by time. I had to get some threaded from alu but it requires an accurate job.

Hi
Thanks for your quick reply, I did check his own site but was out of stock. Have messaged him through eBay .
Cheers
Pete

I will have a look at the one I have here now and there is no reason to pay that much for that part. If it is the same as the ones I have here I gave one away the other day. Postal shipments to Norway and other places by first class are stopped due to Covid. Other shipping methods might also be stopped but First class postal is all I use from Chicago to foreign lands. My sister is in Greece now.

If you could find one that would be great, only problem I’m in Melbourne Australia. We are able to sent to US & UK so not sure from your end.
Cheers
Pete

Laszlo
How did you do that with heat. Worried about the reel rubber pad & braking material getting damaged.

I had a TSR8 that had a cracked sub assembly which is the part that goes on the motor shaft. I tried to get it out but the only way it came out was in pieces cut with a Dremel cutting wheel. Then when the new one was fitted there is no reason to make these that hard to install so I use sandpaper around the outer lip to allow the sub assembly to fit right up to the platter or reel table and it screwed in and was as straight as it could be.

New threads

Members online