NEW

BRASH

From
SCOTLAND
Gear owned
DP-24 and foot switch
Just joined up here from Bonnie Scotland.

Had the DP-24 for a few years now but haven't really used it as much as I'd like. Mainly because I'm a technophobe and don't understand the majority of it. Still, looking to learn along the way.

Cheers!!

Reactions: -mjk-
Welcome to the forum; just ask away if you get stuck. There's also loads of info here to read/watch - check out the sticky posts at the start of the forum. I think the guys are in the process of indexing the various topics to make it easier to find things, so keep an eye on that. Seems a lot of musicians are dusting off their old machines and getting back into recording :)
I like your 'gear list' - that foot switch is crucial ;)

Reactions: -mjk- and BRASH
Thanks Phil. I subscribed to your Youtube channel quite some time ago so have watched quite a bit of your tutorials. Very helpful tho I do get a wee bit lost on the more technical/electronics side of things.

Cheers!!

Reactions: -mjk-
Cheers Brash. Yes the vids can be a bit daunting at first, so there's always the step-by-step guide to get you off the ground without too much tech talk :) ... and of course the help & advice from other members here. Good luck.

Reactions: -mjk- and BRASH

New threads

Members online

No members online now.