NEW

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BRASH, May 22, 2020 at 5:44 PM.

1. BRASH

BRASH New Member

SCOTLAND
    Gear:
    DP-24 and foot switch
    Just joined up here from Bonnie Scotland.

Had the DP-24 for a few years now but haven't really used it as much as I'd like. Mainly because I'm a technophobe and don't understand the majority of it. Still, looking to learn along the way.

Cheers!!
    -mjk- likes this.
  2. Phil Tipping

Phil Tipping Well-Known Member

West Wales, UK
    Gear:
    dp-32sd, 202 mkIII
    Welcome to the forum; just ask away if you get stuck. There's also loads of info here to read/watch - check out the sticky posts at the start of the forum. I think the guys are in the process of indexing the various topics to make it easier to find things, so keep an eye on that. Seems a lot of musicians are dusting off their old machines and getting back into recording :)
    I like your 'gear list' - that foot switch is crucial ;)
    -mjk- and BRASH like this.
  3. BRASH

BRASH New Member

SCOTLAND
    Gear:
    DP-24 and foot switch
    Thanks Phil. I subscribed to your Youtube channel quite some time ago so have watched quite a bit of your tutorials. Very helpful tho I do get a wee bit lost on the more technical/electronics side of things.

Cheers!!
    -mjk- likes this.
  4. Phil Tipping

Phil Tipping Well-Known Member

West Wales, UK
    Gear:
    dp-32sd, 202 mkIII
    Cheers Brash. Yes the vids can be a bit daunting at first, so there's always the step-by-step guide to get you off the ground without too much tech talk :) ... and of course the help & advice from other members here. Good luck.
    -mjk- and BRASH like this.