Questions to the US 2x2 drivers

runningwerner

Gear owned
US 2x2
Sorry for my english!

I have some questions to the drivers and the software panel of the US 2x2.

In windows appear to different setting panels.
Do i need both?

And do i need the Mixing driver 1 & 2? And what is the difference between these two?

I have a problem with a program (musescore). Always when i open it, the software panel opens too.
So i de-installed the (red) software panel. After this it doesn' t open anymore.
The problem now, i can'r record anything in cubase.

So i think, both of the drivers/panels are necassary?

Hope someone could help me...

This is a little confusing. Maybe we can sort it out.

Can you post images of both settings panels?

When you open Musecore, can you also post an image of the software panel that opens?

this is the panel window that opens:
upload_2022-2-3_10-6-38.png
and this are the both options in the start menu folder, but in both cases the panel above opensupload_2022-2-3_10-9-35.png

Yes. Both are needed. One is the settings (routing) and the other (under the Custom tab) will be your mixer - limited as it is. It looks identical to mine. Under the Custom tab, in the mixer, I have my volume sliders all the way up.

Here's a pic of my mixer settings :

kGnbEY6.jpg

I don't know why these panels open when you open Musecore. Mine only open after I reboot or restart my PC. Then I just click through them to close and they stay closed unless I click the red icon in the lower tray to open them manually. This may be it.. I leave my PC on all the time, so the panels are always in the background running. If you turn your PC off, then on again to run Musecore, this is why that panel keeps popping up. This is not a problem to worry about. Just click through the panels to close them out.

Reactions: runningwerner

New threads

Members online

No members online now.