Searched High and Low , even in the underwear drawer ?

Sampler1

From
Montreal, Canada
Website
sites.google.com
Gear owned
DM-3200 and Mackie 24-8
haha,

Hello all, Hope you are doing well.
I have searched everywhere and even wrote to many manufacturers of the MG3224C3-SBF display screen on the DM-3200. That screen is even found on the DM-24 and DM-4800. Tascan even seems to be deaf as they never answer. All i need is a data sheet of the display screen or a pinout list of the display screen. The display has a "14 pin" connector and two wires for the CCFL backlight..

Can anyone help out?

Cheers !

@Sampler1 I know there were some schematic / service manual files in circulation. But, I believe that you are already in possession of said files. Is that correct?

Reactions: Sampler1
Yes Peter I have all that is available. I would call them really Block diagrams. Tascam was very careful to release only enough information to send it in to there service center.Today I spent some time to figure out the pinning. i checked the motherboard end of the display connection with a scope and I also checked the logic levels. This is it if it helps someone else.
mybublup

https://mystuff.bublup.com/ui/landing_page?item_id=001-i-707f8743-74f4-47be-ade9-57080e6e15b9

Last edited:
Reactions: Peter Batah
Strange thing happened, Tascam contacted me today and told me there is a service manual for DM-24/4800/3200 with schematics available for purchase. $25.00 + shipping, Hummmm, I answered asking if the schematics had detailed info like, scope patterns, voltages and the detail a Tech would require. Ill let you know what they answer. They are not the fastest to reply.

Very strange.. They are all discontinued products and Tascam still wants to make a buck from selling service manuals?

Reactions: Sampler1
Arjan P ,
haha The world we live in now is a strange place. I am actually very curious as to what they are selling. Is it what is floating around on the net? Well, I should here back from them by next week.. Ill get back on this.

Reactions: Arjan P
Well, I finally heard back from Tascam and guess what. They are selling exactly what you can download for free on the net.. SHAME SHAME Tascam

Reactions: Arjan P

New threads

Members online

No members online now.