Service manuals for MX2424?

MrKnobs

Gear owned
mx2424 dm3200 dm24
Anyone have them posted somewhere?

Thanks!

Terry D.

P.S. Good to see these forums back up! :)

There are still available as a download at Tascam. http://tascam.com/product/mx-2424/downloads/

You have to go through all the manuals as some are basic and some go into details. Also you need to read the release notes.

If you need anything more detailed let me know and I will see if I have it.

Alan.

Thanks! I think I have most of those, I'm looking for service manuals like the ones yo have posted for the DM24, if such exist.

Terry D.

witzendoz said:
What information are you looking for? I don't know much about the DM24 manuals, so what actual areas are you needing to know?

Alan.

Schematics.

Terry D.

I'm very interested in this too. I'd really appreciate if anyone could send me service manuals and any other documentation for this machine apart from the files and manuals already available at tascam.com. Thanks a lot in advance.

I am away from my computer for a few days, I can send them too you when I get back. From memory there are no power supply schematics, however there may be the voltages shown on the schematics. The power supplies were built buy someone else and supplied to tascam. I am sure that if you need a new power supply a good tech could build one.

Alan

Hi, I'm having some trouble with the PSU of a 2424. Please if you have the schematics I would love to have them.
My mail:
gerstraten64@gmail.com

I have emailed them to you, it is a bit large 4.5MB so if it does not arrive let me know.

Alan.

P.S: I had a look through and there is some power supply info on 70701 MX Main PCA Schematic Page 32

Last edited:
Hi Allan,

Just inherited an MX2424 with various woes - would really appreciate it if you could let me have a copy of the schematics. My email is henry@nurdin.co.uk

Cheers - Henry

I'm very interested in this too. I'd really appreciate if anyone would send me the service manuals and any other documentation for the MX2424, apart from the files and manuals already available at tascam.com. Thanks a lot in advance.
Have a working MX but no light in all the leds ................

New threads

Members online

No members online now.