Times have certainly changed!

jamsire

Soundaholic
Gear owned
DM4800 388-8 22-2
Hi all!

I was listening to some early mixes I did on the board when I first bought it and loved how "I just bought this board" they sounded! Fun. If it's ok, I thought I'd post this video I did for a guitar competition back in 2008. No more goatee, less, but longer hair, and MORE GEAR later - I was listening to this mix that was done in Ableton Live and all the guitar sounds were from Guitar Rig 2.

Carry on!

I dig that Parker, Jamsire! Do you still have it?

Last edited:
Sweet I love the arsenal. I have about a dozen electric guitars that 7 are set to various alternate tunings and 1 is hi-strung. WISH I had an electric 12 only 2 12 string acoustics so far. Recently bought a BASS VI to add to my bass palette.

What is the guitar with the classical head stock (nylon strings)?

What is the guitar thing that starts coming in the video around 2:47?

Sounds great, Ernie. Good to hear you play the Parker you were telling me all about few weeks ago - as well as the other gtrz.

You're badass, my friend. Really. :)

Recently bought a BASS VI

I'm old enough to remember when Fender introduced that machine; it was another of their great innovations and among the most under-rated instruments of the past century.

You're going to love it.

CaptDan

I dig that Parker, Jamsire! Do you still have it?

Ooooooooh yes I do Jim! That is my Parker Spanish Fly - an orginal Parker Nylon string from 2002. Rare, but super awesome.

What is the guitar with the classical head stock (nylon strings)?

What is the guitar thing that starts coming in the video around 2:47?

1. The guitar with classical headstock is a Godin Multiac Jazz SA (Synth Access) steel string.

2. That instrument my friend is a TapLadder. A tapping guitar kit that a friend made from Home Depot parts. I love it. If you want, I'll send you a PM with a video of me being silly.

Sounds great, Ernie. Good to hear you play the Parker you were telling me all about few weeks ago - as well as the other gtrz.

You're badass, my friend. Really. :)
CaptDan

Thank you CaptDan!! I certainly appreciate the very kind words indeed.

My mixes sound sooooo much better now.

Last edited by a moderator:

New threads

Members online

No members online now.