TM-D8000 Desperately looking for EEPROMs

MarcelCelmar

Gear owned
TM-D8000, MX2424, ATR24,.
Hello,
I'm desperately looking for two EEPROMs to repair my Tascam TM-D8000.
I contacted Tascam France, Tascam Japan, Tascam USA without success, who could not find me these components (obsolete parts):
1.U10 S00264800D ROM ASSY, (MBM29F400BC)
2.U11 S00264700D ROM ASSY, (MBM29F400BC)
Maybe someone has files with an EEPROM image?
Or can someone make copies of their EEPROMs.
I found U3 V1.10 S00264900E
I can make a copy if anyone needs.
Please help me, I can't resign myself to throwing my console just for two missing components ...
Thank you
Pasquale

Hi Marcel!

Good idea! Make a copy. I have fresh reprogrammed eproms. I buy mbm29f400bc, then send is to germany, to reprogram. I try it today, but my log in screen still freezing, after the logo move tow... I have a friend, maybe can make a copy of U10 and U11 flashbrain.

Hi Kilroy,
I have the same symptom on my console.
The Tascam logo scrolls then stop.
My U10 and U11 Eproms need to be replaced.
We have to find a way to make copies of the Eproms since Tascam no longer wants to provide them ...

Marcel,
do you have the IC-s?
Or need mbm29F400BC IC-s?

Marcel,

I have a link where I buy the MBM29F400BC eproms. 2 pieces of this eprom is 17GBP.
Then i make an order to reprogram it, that was 75EUR.

I buy the eproms, on ebay, from hongkong. When its arrived, i send it to Germany, there reprogrammed it, and sand it back to me. But nothing happened, just today i found tin. someone splashed tin on the motherboard when he replaced the battery. I took the tin out of there. Now I have other error messages,

Hi Kilroy,
I ordered eproms and a programmer to make copies.
I have a U3 eprom that I was able to get from Tascam.
I'm missing the U10 and U11 eproms that I'm desperately looking for to make copies.
Tascam no longer wants to supply these components, we have to make a stock for the community ...
If you have an address to make copies I would be interested

Kilroy,
Do you have an address to program my eproms in Germany?

Kilroy,
if you have an address to copy my eprom it would be really good

New threads

Members online

No members online now.