Track freezes when sending to SD export

jazzmaster

Gear owned
Model 12
Hi There

I have a Tascam Model 12 with a San Disk 128GB Extreme plus Sound Card. I have put a lot of work into a song (344MB) to get out there into the digital world. Every time I try and use the SD export file the view finder does its stuff and then freezes at the exact same spot -82% completed. Then none of the controls work and I have to turn the power off to get it back into operating order. Obviously I am no where near the limit of my storage as I have deleted the other items. I have contacted Tascam Australia regarding this but they're pretty slow replying. Any others had this problem or have an idea what the issue might be? I did record a solo guitar piece, smaller size and duration and that went through ok but not unfortunately the song I've put months into! Thanks in advance.

Any others had this problem or have an idea what the issue might be?
Have you read post #1 (Forum Search section) and all of post #2 in the "Model 12/16/24 Tips & Tricks" sticky pinned in the shaded area on the first page of the Model 24/16/12 forum?

Last edited:
Hi Mark

Thanks for your reply. Is this what you're talking about:

1. The Model 12 seems to work better with 32 gig cards like the Transcend SDHC cards.
  2. Use a TASCAM tested SD card and format it using only the Model 12/16/24.
Appreciate your input.
cheers
Chris

New threads

Staff online

Members online