Wanted - Remote for Tascam CD RW2000

Owen

Gear owned
Tascam CD RW 2000
Hi,

I have my dad's Tascam. He passed away in 2021 and I cannot find the remote. I have incorporated it into my 2 channel listening area, but without the wired remote, I cannot choose any of the play modes and have to play one track at a time, no continuous mode for example. I called Tascam and they had no info, but I found that I need the wired remote, RC-RW2000. I am hoping someone has one that I can buy. Thank you for your time.

my only suggestions are to source a parts player that may have the remote or buy a used player with the remote.

my only suggestions are to source a parts player that may have the remote or buy a used player with the remote.
Yes, I got one from reverb yesterday, reached out to a guy who had a non-functional player.

Reactions: BazzBass
I've found some fairly obscure remotes on ebay and the like, in the past...try "google" - it's pretty excellent.:p
No way, you can search on Google? Wow, thanks for the heads up bro! : ) I have been there and done that, found one in France, but am not going to pay $90 for shipping and handling. Like I mentioned above just now, I got one from a guy on reverb for a very reasonable price. And here you go https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=sarcasm

Last edited:
Reactions: shredd
Yikes. I probly shoulda mentioned that sometimes people use the scarcity of certain items to ream buyers.
I recall a much-loved book on recording by Craig Anderton that originally went for about US$19.95; it went out of print fairly quickly, and immediately people had used copies on ebay for HUNDREDS of $.:confused:

But stuff is out there, and the internet makes it easier to find.
Thank goodness - I hate thinking that the internet’s only function is enabling wingnutz to obey the voices in their head!!!o_O

Now THAT is funny!!!:LOL:

Last edited:

New threads

Members online

No members online now.