Argosy Series 70 desk for DM-4800 console for sale

Gregdx7

Gear owned
DM-4800 Cubase Hammond C3
I have sold my DM-4800 and have the Argosy Series 70 desk available for sale. Its currently up on eBay at:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Argosy-Desk...588685?hash=item41c0a00c8d:g:DSwAAOSwA3dYCVlm

If you have any questions please let me know. I bought it new from Argosy 3 years ago and it never left my studio, it is in excellent condition with no issues.

I would be open to delivering it within 200 miles or so of St. Louis. It is currently disassembled.

Hey what's going on? I'm currently watching your item on ebay waiting for the clock to wind down a bit further, but here's my question: If I win the auction at a reasonable price, then I'll be driving out there to pick it up I guess, I'd have to come from Virginia Beach. I can't message you through Ebay, but I need to know if the desk is 100% broken down where everything can be laid down, and also how long is the longest piece? I'm trying to avoid driving my trailer.

Hi Neko,

I will check the length of the largest items when I get home today. It is mostly disassembled with just a few smaller assemblies still together. I also left the screw in pins screwed in because I felt that if I unscrewed them it would make it a little weaker when they were screwed back in.

I will send you some photos of how disassembled it is.

Also, I would be willing to meet you part way to make your trip shorter. Possibly in Tennessee somewhere.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

Greg Preuss
314-795-3192

I think that's perfect if you'd meet me in Tennessee somewhere once the auction ends. Would you like me to begin using your phone number, I think it'd be easier! I can text if necessary and you can send the pics there.

Yes, go ahead and use my cell number.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.