-mjk-

Staff member
From
Hukou Township, Hsinchu County, Taiwan
Website
phoenixmediaforge.com
Gear owned
DP-32, | 2A Mixer, A3440
Lovely textures, very anthemic! I like what sounds like a combination metronome/watermark in there keeping time n keeping it unsampled :D good luck w the score, can’t wait to hear more about your approach to orchestration and producing!

Reactions: -mjk-
Thank you very much. I will be adding more sections to SoundCloud as time permits. I'm on a tight release schedule for my pop stuff. I'm always up for a chat about the approach to it all.

Nice! Big and powerful sounding coming through my playbacks.

Meant to comment on this earlier, mj, then got distracted and forgot to come back. Agree with David and Mixerizer. Sounds really good.

Was really getting into the crescendo...and...it ended.:eek:

Look forward to hearing more from this project.

Thanks @David Porter and @Mark Richards. The piece stops there because the next section of the composition is not been recorded. Orchestral stuff takes a lot of time for me.

Reactions: Mark Richards
Really nice.:cool:

Not that a guy at your position in the food chain needs advice from my position…but this sounds eerily reminiscent of a terrific artist named Bryan El, who does beautiful atmospheric works based in his interest in symphonic composition…was wondering if his style/sensibilities might lead you anywhere?

I don't know who that person is. This is from a piece of orchestral music I wrote while in High School. I recently added the horn section though, which wasn't in the original composition. We recorded it back in the early 70s with a Hammond organ. There is a bit of a pipe organ in the current version. I need to get back to it. I have a movie project with a number of finished clips already. It's going to take time for me to film enough but I'll get there. Not using stock footage.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.