Connecting DP24 to MacBook using Logic as DAW

Paul Laverick

Gear owned
DP24
Hi All,

I'm new to the Tascam DP24 and want to use to slave 5-7 separate drum mics direct into my DAW. I've seen a Behringer model compatible with. I'm trying to mirror the inputs on the tascam on Logic by matching the inputs used on the DP24 to when opening a new track on logic (I would select 6 inputs e.g. if using 6 mics in the DP24)
Can someone please tell me if this is possible pls or do I have to purchase something more on digital mixer side?

Thanks

Paul

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-29 at 21.42.50.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-29 at 21.42.50.png
    121.3 KB · Views: 7
Sorry forget to mention, although it states Big Knob for the output/input, I'd searching and select DP 24 as the input to receive separate track signals

The Digital Portastudios are not computer audio interfaces. They are standalone recorders so what you are attempting to do is not possible. Of course if you have a multi-channel audio interface you can connect whatever you want do it. But you cannot integrate the DP with any DAW, realistically. The DP will not be listed in the selection along with the Big Knob because there is no audio computer connection. The DP USB function is for file transfer only.

New threads

Members online

No members online now.