Decided to use Soundcloud to post all current and future songs

Slugworth

Veteran
Gear owned
DP-008EX
I figured it's easier this way. Here's the link https://soundcloud.com/nil_three/tracks
Thanks for all the help and feedback here. The most recent song "Shrimp" is going to get a violin part added soon. Ivan just layed down a kick-@ss track for an instrumental name "Upside" that I will post on SC soon.

Reactions: -mjk-
I updated Shrimp on SoundCloud to the finalized version. We removed the delay I added to the violin, corrected the opening note (violin), omitted violin from the three main vocal verses.

Alejandro sent a raw, no fx track and a track that he added fx to. We used the fx track in the finalized mix. The raw track I intend to use in it's entirety for an acoustic version of his song.
It will likely lean bluegrass or Celtic.

Just completed the last song "Upside" of a six-song package with Mariano. Posted on Soundcloud.

I just want to see the person who has permission on site to upload video or even photo. I am lmao astounded that tascam doesn’t pay for anything that looks like respectable hosting to allow for such an environment but I digress. Prove me wrong. Very rare that I find a place that is beneath even Reddit in terms of functionality but here we are in the people’s republic of tascam. Def will check the link though! I just wanted to find something on the site that showed users uploading content directly to *this* site and ended up here. Wild to think sound cloud is 20 something years old.

"I just want to see the person who has permission on site to upload video or even photo"

Which photos/videos are you referring to and on which site?

...I am lmao astounded that tascam doesn’t pay for anything that looks like respectable hosting...here we are in the people’s republic of tascam...just wanted to find something on the site that showed users uploading content directly to *this* site
Are you under the misconception that this website and its forums are affiliated with TASCAM?

They aren't.

This is a privately owned and operated web site.

The owner has chosen not to host direct uploads, as a moderator told you here.

You can address that, if you wish, here:
https://www.tascamforums.com/forums/about-tascam-forums.2/

And perhaps you may like to post something here, as many new members take the time to:
https://www.tascamforums.com/forums/introductions.3/

Last edited:
I am lmao astounded that tascam doesn’t pay for anything that looks like respectable hosting to allow for such an environment but I digress. Prove me wrong. Very rare that I find a place that is beneath even Reddit in terms of functionality but here we are in the people’s republic of tascam.

You are completely wrong. Whether or not you are humble enough to admit you made an ass of yourself and apologize, remains to be seen. "But I digress."

I just wanted to find something on the site that showed users uploading content directly to *this* site and ended up here. Wild to think sound cloud is 20 something years old.

You've made an assumption, and it was wrong. The reason the OP said that from now on he would be using Soundcloud, is because (if you had bothered to read any of his other posts) he was using another music-specific hosting site. He was simply saying that he would be using Soundcloud for future uploads.

It's expensive enough to run a forum, let alone hosting videos (everyone shoots in 4k nowadays) and also music files. It's not just the server space, which can be multi-TB of storage, but it's also the bandwidth the media burns up, every time someone plays back a video or audio clip. Links to other sites completely offloads both the storage and bandwidth load.

Perhaps you should consider starting your own Tascam forum, to your personal specifications and take some of the workload off of the moderators here when dealing with people like you who think somehow, this is a reflection on Tascam/Teac, the company. That would be a positive contribution, instead of just complaining about something of which you are sadly misinformed.

"I just want to see the person who has permission on site to upload video or even photo"

Which photos/videos are you referring to and on which site?

He wants someone to grant him special dispensation so he can upload something directly here instead of going through the inconvenience of posting a link instead.

Seems like he's trying to stir some $hit up? His first post as a new member!

New threads

Members online