DP-02CF problem with new CF card

Thanks Spantini,
Yes I agree. my DP 03 SD came last friday and I'm very pleased with it. The internal microphones are great for low hassle rehearsing ideas and writing. Its really cold here atm and I don't always keep my music room heated. With this machine I can just take it somewhere more comfortable and work away. It's very easy to use and the built in reverb is a huge convenience too.
If I have any critsisms the power adapter is not very robust and I can imagine accidentally disconnecting it and losing my work might be possible... also I wish all the plug in sockets were on the front because reaching around the back all the time is a little inconvenient. Other than that it is a great little machine and the results are great for the price. I take your point about using a DAW but any DAW is only as good as the computer running it. Building that is a much more expensive deal.

Reactions: dctdct
...The next level up for home recording is, IMO, the DAW (Digital Audio Workstation), which is professional quality software for use in your laptop or desktop, usually. These can be anywhere from FREE to hundreds of dollar/year subscriptions...
YMMV
For me the level up was to get an original DP-24 (with MIDI). Now the bottleneck of my workflow and performance output is no more the recording device: It sits right in front of the DP-24 :LOL:

Reactions: spantini and -mjk-

New threads

Members online

No members online now.