DP-03 Error 102

Aaron

Gear owned
2488 NEO, RW900SL, CD 200
Hello Everybody

I have a DP-03 that on start up this morning has come up with this Error 102. I can not find any information on this and it is not a listed error code in the manual.

I checked everything I could and when I removed the SD card it would start up. I figured that my card went bad and remounted a new card and got the same error.

Any information on how to clear this error would be great.

Thanks
Aaron

I have not been able to find any information on this CDD Error: 102. I have not been able to call Tascam as it is the weekend and I had to reschedule a friend to record a public performance. I really do not like taking my NEO to busy areas where people push and bump into tables. This DP-03 is perfect for these 1 vocal and 1 instrument in tiny close situations.

Last night it took longer than usual to shut down. Normally is shuts down in a second or two. Last night it took over 3 minutes. I do not know if that has anything to do with it or not but having this error really blows.

If someone can, please help.

Thanks
Aaron

Well ok. I called Tascam and they have no clue what the error code CDD Error: 102 is. They went and asked someone with more knowledge and had no luck. They told me to call an authorized repair center.

Nearest one to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is Dallas, Texas. Talked to them and they did not have any idea what this error is but could speculate that it is either the SD port or the Buss Chip or an entire new main board. Total estimated repair for unit is guessed at $100 to $300.

Any other information would be great. From other posts i have read here it is stated that there are people here from Tascam but from watching this board I think this area has died.

If you can please reply.

HI,MY NAME IS ROBERTO, AND I'VE THE SAME PROBLEM CDD 102 ERROR on my Tascam............I need some help to fixed out thank you..............

HI,MY NAME IS ROBERTO, AND I'VE THE SAME PROBLEM CDD 102 ERROR on my Tascam............I need some help to fixed out thank you..............
HI........AFTER TRAYING TO CONTACT TASCAM PERSONAL, (NO LUCK) I MAKE BY MYSELF AND WORK OUT FOR ME ......WHIT JUST ONE PAPER CLIP (1 cent ) put it on ON THE SIDE OF THE CD door THERE IS A TINY HOLE.put one end of the paper clip and the jammed door of the cd it is opened by manually ..... I THINK THIS SIMPLE ACTION .make a reset on my DP-03 AND IT IS WORKING NORMALLY FOR ME,,, HOPE TOO FOR YOU................

New threads

Members online