IF-FW/DMMKII driver needed for DM3200

dewyzeman

Gear owned
tascam dm3200
I recently had a major computer crash in my studio had to reinstall all off my software and re update, i am stuck i, need the drivers for mountain lion and maverick I am moving back and forth between hard drive ,because some off my software are still not compatible with maverick. Does any one have a link to the mountain lion beta and the maverick beta for my tascam dm3200 and firewrie IFF-FW/DMMKII.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

write out your emails like this:" xxxxx at xxxx dot com" I'll send 'em out from my Hotmail account.

Hallo

I nead a IF-FW/DM MKII Maverick (beta) driver. Could you send me that please (my email: shkumbinv at msn dot com )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.
I am a new user tascam forum.
Urgently need new beta drivers 1.3 for the card if fw dm mkII for mac os [maverick].
Could you send me that please.
my email: homstudio(at)hotmail.com

Best regards

Hi everyone: is Beta driver 1.30f4 still the most recent available version for Mac/Mavericks?

Last edited:
I am also having the no audio problems that this thread mentions using a DM4800 through a Mac Pro using 10.8 (having previously been on pc). If someone could please send the beta drivers for the IF-FW/DM mkII to
greg at greghobson dot co dot uk
I would be very grateful.
Thanks in anticipation, Greg.

Jermaine..
Sorry bud, when I sent out the email to you I got this in my email about 30 seconds later...
"This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed.
jayreaddy@gmail.com"
Do you have another email address?

Hello.
I am a new user tascam forum.
Urgently need new beta drivers 1.3 for the card if fw dm mkII for Windows 7 64 bit.
Could you send me that please.
my email: mikhailangel at gmail dot com

Best regards

Last edited:
Hello,
If anyone online has a copy I'm upgrading to mavericks today, and would love a the beta driver as well, my email address:
codyh(at)mac dot com
many thanks!

Hello
Sorry for my English.
Jarno, driver 1.21 dasn't work for me, so please if you can send me beta one.
Thank you
Best Regard

New threads

Members online

No members online now.