IF-FW/DMMKII driver needed for DM3200

Hello
Sorry for my English.
Nothing wrong with your English ... as far as I can tell (except insignificant spelling errors, which are far less disturbing than the ones average native English speakers do all the time).
driver 1.21 dasn't work for me, so please if you can send me beta one.
Unfortunately I don't have the beta driver. When I switched to Windows 7 64-bit I just downloaded driver 1.21 from TASCAM website and haven't had any problems.

So ... are you sure your problem is the driver?

Yes,
i have a big problem with v.1.21 driver - it's not a stable on 64 bit system.
like : driver offline ; BSOD ; or simple hardware not find !

so, i see so many peaple resive by mail beta driver v.1.30, i say so let me try, please ;-)

So ... if some one have this Beta Driver v.1.30 for Win 7/8 - 64Bit System - Please send me on mikhailangel (at) gmail (dot) com

Cordialement
Best Regard

It's on its way.. BTW, I use W7-64 as well, and noticed nothing different between 1.21 and 1.30 (IIRC).

EDIT: Ehm, I get this back: "This message was blocked because its content presents a potential security issue". The attachment is an .exe in a .zip file.

Hello Arjan P,
please you can send me 1.30 ...
like this i can try
Thank you
Best Regard

Mikhail, I sent it twice now, and Google returns it for the reason mentioned above. Sorry.

Gmail refuses to receive many kinds of files. I don't know if it helps but may be worth to try renaming the file: .zip => .dat and instruct the receiver to rename the file back to .zip.

Hello,
Sorry for late, but I'm return. i will try to see what it's happen with Google ?
Thank you
Best Regard

Arjan P,

Please you can try send me on Hotmail, this is address : mikhailangel (at) hotmail (dot) fr
Thank you for your effort, i reinstall two times Windows 7 and 8.1 and i have same problem. Also i try to deactivate control signature of drivers : “Bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks ON” and "gpedit.msc" - nothing work, so some body help !

Best Regard

Hmmm, also need drivers for 10.9. might be my gmail that´s acting crazy.
got an alternative adress, hakan at databyran dot nu
would love to make it work on mavericks ........

Thanks folk!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please send to me olavojafet at globo dot com
For Mac
Thanks
Olavo

Hi how can i apdate my if fw dm mkii firmware 1.02 build 75562
To 1.10 ?
And i need beta drive my email inceparmak at gmail
Pleees help

The 1.3 Driver has made a world of difference for me! I want to thank Tascam for helping me. I am blazing with confidence in Windows 8.1 64Bit using finally 96k with ease. I can't wait for the official Driver! I am finally after 3 years able touse the DM3200!

Reactions: captdan
These Drivers work GREAT with Windows 8.1. Using the HUI Setup with Presonus and removing the "Keep" and Automation Multi in the Automation Preferences gives me a Flawless Sync both ways. Finally it works Flawless as a controller and with the 32 Channel Card at 96 and 48, THANKS TASCAM!

I've had this thing for 3 years and just this month with your Help I totally get it!

Hi, also a new user here and need the 1.3 driver urgently, email is emcgee23 AT gmail DOT com

Thank you!

See the top sticky note - drivers are downloadable from there.

The latest drivers are stored online and linked in a sticky thread at the top of this forum.

New threads

Members online