Input H problem

ric rhynas

Gear owned
dp24sd
When I plug into input H and record, it will not play back through track 8. meters show content, assign is correct, line/guitar switch on line. but when I turn up 5,6, and 7, I can hear it. if I assign input h to any other tracks, it works. If I record H on track 8 and then clone it to another track, it works. Am I missing some small detail? also after firmware update 1.04, Im getting file error messages. Ugh I love this unit, had it for about a year and a half and now that I'm actually using it productively its messing with my mojo.
Any suggestions?

Hi Ric, could be a setting in the track 8 playback path. You could either manually go through all settings or if you want a quick fix, do a factory reset (or load a 'reset' template song) then you know the settings must be ok.
There's a thread on this forum about possible problems with the latest firmware. Some suggest that re-formatting the sd-card after you've upgraded seems to fix it. Failing that, stick with the version before that (v1.02 for the dp-24sd).

thank you phil. I went out and bought a new sd card, the sandisk extreme high speed, and it has been working great so far, even with the newest firmware. factory reset the unit and the input seems to be working properly. I must have tripped a setting somewhere in there. Thanks again. these things are a lot of fun and relatively easy to use.

Reactions: Phil Tipping

New threads

Members online

No members online now.