Introduction

nabberigu

From
Illinois USA
Gear owned
SX-1 LE and SX1-LE PLUS
Hi everyone. I am from the Netherlands living and married in Pekin Illinois USA since 7 years. I studied audio engineering at AES in Amsterdam for one year. I co-owned a High End audio shop before I moved to the US.
I just finished a 3 years project of building my private studio in the attic of our house and my wife has not killed me yet. It all started with one SX-1 LE about 5 years ago and just recently bought another SX-1 LE PLUS.
My goal is to integrate the SX-1 LE PLUS into a daw environment. I use a TC Electronic X32 (digital switchboard) as a central hub to connect the SX-1 through ADAT (I have two ADAT boards installed) and then use the firewire output to my computer. There I can do my more detailed editing and use pluggins from a TC Electronic X8 and Konnekt 48. My monitors are Mackie HR 624 and AKG Studio 240 headphones.
The second SX-1 is gonna be used for live on location recordings but for now it functions as a back up.

Welcome. We have a small but proud group of SX-1 users--very knowledgeable folks who should be able to help you out.

The SX as a recorder on location is kinda a bad idea. Since way smaller units have become available....

New threads

Members online

No members online now.