Model 16 scratchy tinny noise

I didn't think I needed your permission to join in the conversation. I'm not comfortable with someone telling me what I can say and when and where I can say it. I try to help people where I can, if it bothers you that some things are repeated,remember that not everyone has gone through every post on here beforehand. Someone may learn something new from some old news.
If I sound pissed off, I am.....
You certainly don't need my permission. You can say anything anywhere, just like me. All I uttered was, "please, not again" - with a link to where the other discussion took place (for that someone that wants to learn something new from some old news). Just to keep this topic on topic, without any confusion with the other topic (using Windows as a DAW). If I sound pissed off, I am not. ;)

@Arjan P , hey mate, gee I must've woken up pissed off at the world yesterday, I don't know why I got all offended at your very appropriate reply. You made perfect, logical sense, AS YOU ALWAYS DO, and I took it the wrong way.
I've taken my anti-angry pill today.
I'm sorry that I was so angry over nothing.
I won't delete my post, so that others can see what an idiot I can be sometimes.
Hope you can forgive me.

embarrassed

Reactions: BazzBass
Reactions: BazzBass and -mjk-
All I'm hearing back from Tascam is "We dont think there is a problem at all".

This is the worst response to a customer. There is no "We shall look into this bug", just constantly telling me the sample rate must be the same on all devices. Which it is, and has been since I plugged the mixer in.

I cannot say my impression of customer service from Tascam is a good one right now. And even tho I'm stating that I have fixed the issue in several apps (but its still happening in my browser), I'm being told that my solution isnt a solution they believe.

This is very odd and in no way helpful.

Event Viewer is showing the system is partially reading the Model 12 as a Model 24.

Is this normal? I've sent screen grabs of this to Tascam, along with a 'failure to migrate' the device error message (I dont know what this means), but at this point, I think a refund is likely my course of action.

That does seem really odd. Maybe delete the Model Mixer app from your computer, re-download, and re-install?

Did you have a Model 24 previously installed (I didn't see this listed, but thought I'd ask). Odd that it went for that one instead of the one connected.

I'm sure you've thought of these solutions before, but ... ?

Tried wiping and reinstalling, but I guess I havent tried wiping everything completely and re-downloading and reinstalling. I've not done all three in one go.

No previous Tascam anything!

I made a dedicated thread for this, to stop hijacking this one.

New threads

Members online