OMG Success Yes New Drivers Yes Finally

Scarlettlol

Gear owned
16x08
(New drivers a little bit buggy but so far best update. I suggest to TASCAM to speak with the ASIO4All guy he's got the working drivers for any interface so far and it just works, maybe you can find a solution with him?)

Ok, at first didn't work, but then... I made sure Sound Control settings and DAW settings are the same!

For example: 48khz 24 bit (as I am writing this I also changed inside my DAW to 32 bit float.

DAW: Studio One 4 Pro.

Now I can play games, watch youtube, and have my DAW playing my composition all at the same time!!!

OMG thank you TASCAM. I hope this time now that it is working it won't break tomorrow (no harm/pun intended).

Tested in Reaper 5.96: If you open preferences when in there you left it at Audio Preferences, it might just crash it, yes.

But since I changed to SO4 Pro there I have no issues so far. It seems it was a great idea to combine all drivers into one, maybe that was the conflict. And now maybe Reaper crashing is an easy fix? I wouldn't know.

Or maybe there are some quirk settings in Reaper that make it crash (Audio settings/preferences). But I won't bother to experiment.

Last edited:

New threads

Members online

No members online now.