Poly/Plastic Dust Cover

Brian Mac V

There is one thing missing from my Tascam DP, - and this is not a recent revelation...

A nice (branded) fitted Plastic/Poly Dust Cover, fed up trying to keep it clean and dust free.

Last edited:
Har, thanks Stew, I think my missus could knock up something better than that. I was looking for something like my olde Amp covers of yesteryear. H&H stylee.

Our lead guitarist is a dab hand with cardboard and gaffa tape, made one for his Boss ME80 FX floor unit, one for his Roly GR33 and another for his Yamaha AW16 multitracker. They ain't pretty but... meh... it works and nowt that a can o' spray paint wouldn't beautify. Just renewed the old cover on our dinghy and I'm looking at the side that didn't get sun-faded and thinking "'bout time I got it together with some scissors and contact adhesive to knock up a cover for the 2488". Much Cheapniss!

Reactions: Brian Mac V
Too bad they quit making the DP-32 Decksaver.

Decksaver is great, but sadly none for the Tascam. Or my MiniNova synth. I had one for an MPC ONE but the thing was not my sort of kit so I sold it. Now I’m stuck with the nice molded cover.

Thank you Stew71 for your post, I ordered the cover from Amazon and it looks much nicer than the plastic sheet I was using!

Reactions: Stew71

New threads

Members online

No members online now.