Send 2

Keith D

Gear owned
DP32
This has probably been covered somewhere in here but I am having difficulty finding anything. In routing my patchbay I am finding that I do not get a signal from send 2 to external gear send 1 works fine? Is send 2 for a bus signal vs individual tracks?

Configuring send-2 is exactly the same as send-1. It has a separate section in the mixer screen. As with send-1, the corresponding master send control needs turning up as well.
You can hear what's on the send buses by using the monitor select options.
Update: just noticed a similar post... are you sure it's not the same reason :)

Reactions: Mark Richards
And - though off-topic...I have to mention - don't forget the most important step:
Thanking you're lucky stars you're not as stewpyd as I am, always doing stuff like this:

Yesterday, setting up SDC's to mic my 12-string for parts to a project I'm working on, I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out why I wasn't getting any output from the mic's. Bear in mind, I'm rather "routing-challenged". ("Please give generously - and don't let your kids turn out like this"!!!)

Short version: I'd turned off the phantom power the day before to re-arrange some mic's and what they were connected to/through. And didn't turn it back on. And forgot all about it.

This is the studio equivalent of walking out of the mens' room with your joint hanging out of your pants, and getting up on stage ("how's everyone doin' tonite??"), and wondering why everyone is laughing their buttz off instead of applauding...:oops:o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: dctdct and Arjan P
The majority of Send issues lie with the Send Master not being turned up.

Reactions: shredd
Hi Keith,

it's not operator error. It's 'Learner driver ', well, learning!

New threads

Members online

No members online now.