So long, it's been good ta know ya

Gravity Jim

Soundaholic
My DM3200 sold this morning, and so I find myself without a single piece of Tascam gear in my studio for the first time in 20 years.

I made some friends, lost a friend, learned everything about my mixer, pissed off more people than I actually helped.

My work here is done. If you're ever in Sonoma County, please look me up. The Gravity Music website would be a good place to start... if you get a 404 page, you'll know I'm dead. :)

Thanks to you all for helping me through the last four years.

Keep your eyes peeled for a guy named Terrance from Augusta, GA.

Hey Jim, good luck with your new setup! Sorry to see you go, but well, it makes sense obviously. I have to disagree with you one more time though: I'm sure you helped more here than you pissed off ;) Keep making music!

I have a sneaky suspicion you will be missing your DM3200. Good luck Jim and keep on rockin! ;)

Good luck with your future endeavours Jim! Who knows, maybe we'll end up chatting at some point on MOTU nation when I have DP issues!

I don't know, Charlie... For the way I work, the Raven MTi2 look pretty sexy. Geek, I'm spending less time with that pile of clowns. Too much puffery and conjecture,

Yep I hear you there Jim ... about the only time I go there is when I need help with something or am searching things in their archives (although that's tough these days because there's so much crap over there that's off topic).

New threads

Members online