SX-1 SE

wkrbee

Soundaholic
From
Outside the Emerald City
Hello all.I have my SX1-SE up for sale.Now that my Mom lives with us,there is no room.This is the model with the removable hard drive and all options.I also have a spare motherboard,a extra removable hard drive, a extra set of the internal PCI cards,a Owner's manual and Service manual.It's virtually new and I have the complete double box shipping cartons.$2500 plus shipping or best offer.

I will drop the price to $2000 OBO.Remember it's the top end of the SX-1 series,new,with extra service parts and docs-and the price is negotiable- or trade for a Nord C-1 or 2.My A-100 is way too heavy to move anymore.

HI All.I see lots of looky loos-but no interest.This will be going on EvilB** next week.
I HAVE to sell it.It's sweet-make me an offer.

Up over 500 views.Maybe i should go for a Guinnees,(Tascam Forums), world record. :)
Any interest out there for trades?

Hi, I'm wondering if the SX-1 is still for sale? You can contact me here and I'll be able to get back quickly.
Thanks!

My one year posting anniversary coming up in a few days.Still have it sitting unused -mint condition with LOTS of extra parts.Make me an offer.

Happy New Year :)
I'm looking for a second machine. You still selling?

If you still have it, please let me know.
Thanks
Kevin

New threads

Members online

No members online now.